All Discussions Tagged 'the' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find the best music magazine

Thank You for taking the times to read this articles. We created this post to help you better navigate through the site. We wanted everyon…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Dec 15, 2017

2009 Talks (Phone) + Email w/ Clark County Coroner's Office x Davis Funeral Home

Email and phone transcripts from 2009: "From: [whiteout]  Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:53 PMTo: CoronerUnidentifiedSubject: Confirm Of…

Started by whiteout

6 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

EXCERPT THIRTEEN SNIPPET BABY COME BACK

One week later the release of Excerpt 13, make sure you support TAT movement by joining TheWhiteBookDecoded.com at http://truthabouttupac.c

Started by The White Book Decoded

0 Sep 8, 2013

EXCERPT TWELVE SNIPPET SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK

Here is the snippet for Excerpt 12, for those of you who have not been keeping up. We are releasing a new Excerpt from TWB every week this…

0 Aug 25, 2013

EXCERPT ELEVEN SNIPPET: WAKE UP BUILDERS

Here is the snippet to the eleventh excerpt of The White Book only at www.TheWhiteBookDecoded.com or direct at http://truthabouttupac.com/g

0 Aug 19, 2013

Excerpt FIVE Snippet: "That's Life" Frank Sinatra

Excerpt Five of The White Book has been released in TheWhiteBookDecoded.com only at: http://truthabouttupac.com/group/thewhitebookdecoded/f

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by The White Book Decoded

Excerpt 4 Snippet: Smiling Faces

Every week www.TheWhiteBookDecoded.com is releasing one of the unseen excerpts from the infamous White Book in the VIP only group. When you…

1 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Shaun Overstreet

The White Book 3rd Excerpt (The President’s War)

We will be releasing a new excerpt every week for the next year only on our special VIP group  www.TheWhiteBookDecoded.com , Last week in c…

0 Jun 23, 2013

The White Book 2nd Excerpt (First of Series Released)

For those of you have not heard www.TheWhiteBookDecoded.com will be releasing a new excerpt every week for the next year only on our specia…

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Drake

Hello TAT fans and followers

I put together a couple things of certain sources that may inspire and influence you on finding clues and the art of true crime. Hope you'r…

Started by Henry Cooper

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Henry Cooper

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Trisha Miller updated their profile
May 3
Clifford Onehundredd Brown is now friends with Jon doeboy and Amie Viktoria Ali
May 2
Nonky and Timothy McIntyre are now friends
May 2
Profile IconMichael Anthony, Robert Tyers, MJ and 37 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Apr 19
Don H and T. Romano are now friends
Apr 11
The Don Killuminati joined KRSE's group
Thumbnail

Bear Witness

Bear Witness Magazine
Apr 7
The Don Killuminati joined Thisis50.com's group
Apr 7
The Don Killuminati shared a profile on Facebook
Apr 7
Thug7777Angel joined Cathy Scott's group
Thumbnail

Crime, She Writes by Cathy Scott

A roundup of blog posts and articles.See More
Mar 30
Thug7777Angel joined jesse surratt's group
Thumbnail

TupacNation.net

Tupacnation.net Community with Media Rich Content And Exclusive Interviews!See More
Mar 30
Marc Adams left a comment for Kayleigh Louise walker
"THUGLIFE is an aphorism of the reality Tupac realized. THE HATE U GIVE LITTLE INFANTS FUCKS EVERYONE. Self explanation hate and oppression fucks everyone it is not productive. Remove the hate people be acting right- Tupac"
Mar 14
Bigdefscarface Corre joined Bomb1st.com's group
Thumbnail

Bomb1st.com

"Plan, Plot, Strategize"
Mar 10
Oil&Peace joined jesse surratt's group
Thumbnail

TupacNation.net

Tupacnation.net Community with Media Rich Content And Exclusive Interviews!See More
Feb 15
Janine Lynch and Gansta Marcus are now friends
Jan 17
Ilive aka "NV" Ñįggåvęłį and musicguy083 are now friends
Jan 11
giles b left a comment for TjDivv
Dec 31

© 2018   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}